Analisis Pengaruh Faktor-Faktor Ekuitas Merek Dan Media Iklan Terhadap Engambilan Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen Susu Anlene

Putri, Sylvia Ari Permana (2012) Analisis Pengaruh Faktor-Faktor Ekuitas Merek Dan Media Iklan Terhadap Engambilan Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen Susu Anlene. Other thesis, STIE Bank BPD Jateng.

[img] Text
M.06.12 Sylvia Ari Permana Putri 1M.07.1126.pdf

Download (2MB)


The research was motivated by the emergence of the phenomenon of competition between brands of the old and the emergence of many new brands are brisk market competition, especially for the category of adult calcium milk powder products, it also resulted in the decline in the percentage of market share based on Top Brands Index in 2012. In particular, the study reviews the efforts made Anlene to maintain its position as market leader by creating and improving brand equity as strong as possible, because of strong brand equity can encourage consumers to make purchasing decisions even re-purchase the product. Anlene milk was chosen as the object of study with the onsideration that the product is on the industrial market pernimpin adult milk powder and calcium in milk Anlene lndonesia with equity lndonesia strongest to date. The purpose of this study was to analyze the influence of four factors of brand equity and advertising media may have on consumer purchasing decisions on products grown calcium milk powder Anlene brands. The results indicate that the studied independent veriabel shown to significantly affect the dependent variable purchasing decisions. Figures Adjusted R Square of 0.609 indicates that 60.9% of variation in the purchase decision can be explained by the four independent variables in the regression equation. While the rest of 39.1% is explained by variables other than the five varisuch as: motivation, perceptions, attitudes, marketing mix, pricing, services, promotions and others obtained from a number of journals with the same dependent variable.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Uncontrolled Keywords: keputusan pembelian konsumen, kesadaran merek, persepsi kualitas, asosiasi merek, loyalitas merek, media iklan.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Law, Arts and Social Sciences > School of Art
Depositing User: Magang Magang Siswa
Date Deposited: 20 Feb 2024 03:09
Last Modified: 20 Feb 2024 03:09

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item